Welcome! You’ve found it… the single best place for new Los Angelenos.
We (our community of 70,000 monthly readers) are thrilled you’re here.
There are 6 years worth of articles, and you’ll find two things:
1. Things to do in Los Angeles. We’re talking trendy cocktails, dive bars, restaurants to impress, crazy-good taco trucks, and a ton of free stuff stuff to do.
2. How to move to Los Angeles. Even if you’re nervous, have no apartment, don’t know where to live, and don’t have any “connections.”
So if you already live in LA, you can start with these posts:
- 29 Tips for Living in LA
- 70 Things to Love About the Valley
- 7 Ways to make quick money in LA
- 30 Things to do your first 30 days in LA
- LA Neighborhoods
And if you’re planning your move, start here:
- 10 Safe and Affordable Places to Live in LA
- How Much Will it Cost to Move to LA by the Numbers
- The Ultimate Guide to finding a place to live in LA
- 5 Affordable Neighborhoods Outside of Los Angeles
Short on time and need to learn about LA… fast?
We publish hot and fresh once a week. Join 10,000 Los Angelenos who get the best tips for how to move and what to do in LA by entering your email below.
(You’ll also get email exclusive stories and deals. Win-win.)
No spam, no B.S. Just straight California Dreamin’.
See you in LA!